Minors and/or people below 18 years of age are not allowed to use this website, register and/or use an account, or play on our server.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website and server;
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website and server;
- Understand and analyze how you use our website and server;
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one (or more) of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Sending you emails of all sorts (including but not limited to: commercial, promotional, exclusive, OTP/verification, etc);
- Find and prevent fraud or attempted fraud;
Warshard has an option to allow users of our website to opt-in in order to receive emails on a certain basis from us. Subscribing is not mandatory and an option to unsubscribe exists at any given moment through our website or through a copy of our submitted mail to automatically unsubscribe.
In some occasions, we may send special discount coupons to our subscribers in addition to a newsletter from us.
Warshard follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites and are being generated through our automated systems within our server. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, operation system, timezone, rough geographical location and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Warshard uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read "What Are Cookies" from Cookie Consent.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Warshard has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Payments for Products or Services
Users of Warshard.com may purchase a participation entry or virtual in-game currency of our products or services at any given time through any of our available payment methods. Available payment methods are, but not limited to: PayPal, Braintree, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Stripe, Authorize.net, 2Checkout, direct credit card (through PayPal) or any other authorized service for such action. In some cases, we may also implement cryptocurrencies support, such as Crypto.com and Binance.com. Information will always be available at the moment of purchase through which platform the user wants to use, as well as terms of agreement when committing a purchase, known as "Purchasing Terms".
When committing a purchase, you automatically agree you will not share its content, leak, publish, change copyright, claim you created this, resell or break any of our already existing terms within Warshard.com.
- Be sure you completely understand the purpose and requirements of the product (based on its description, attached video, contacting the author, comments);
- Make sure you ASK before you buy (always ask us by contacting us if you aren't sure!);
In case you are not satisfied with your recently purchased product and you are interested in a refund, please read our Refund Policy;
Please note: we do NOT exchange products, points or services, not one with another nor "you give us something instead of paying";
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers;
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected;
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data;
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: you have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service;
- The right to rectification: you have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete;
- The right to erasure: you have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions;
- The right to restrict processing: you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions;
- The right to object to processing: you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions;
- The right to data portability: you have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions;
- Children's Information: another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity;
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us;
Warshard does not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Due to the nature of online transactions and online accessibility of online content, we are unable to offer any refunds for any given purchase at any given time. We would like to kindly ask of you to thoroughly review our Purchasing Terms as well as our general rules, terms and regulations BEFORE committing ANY purchase in order to avoid such events from happening.
If you're still unsure about something, be sure you contact us.
In any case of an issue, an error, or any failed transaction, misdelivered goods or anything of this nature, be sure to contact us. While we will not be able to provide a refund, we will be able to resolve the case by crediting your account with the amount you've spent so you can purchase other goods and deal with the product ourselves to prevent this issue later on.
If you believe you got fraud, make sure you contact us.
Note: Warshard will not be held responsible if you trade with a third-party seller NOT through Warshard.com.