Spells/Mage: Implement proper Ignite dot mechanic
* Ignite will now have 300ms internal cooldown between each proc.
* Ignite periodic tick timer will no longer be reset upon refreshing the buff.
* Ignite aura will no longer be refreshed if the proc happens above 4500ms aura duration, in that case the proc actor spells's proc damage will simply be added to the current ignite "bank" and split among the remaining ticks.
* Ignite aura procs that happen below the aforementioned 4500ms aura duration will refresh the aura adding additional time to it, if the aura duration by that time was at or below 2000ms, it will gain +4000ms of duration, if at or between 4500ms and greater than 2000ms, it will gain +2000ms of duration, with a cap of 6000ms total.
* Ignite dots can now be "rolled", that is, when an ignite proc happens below 4500ms aura duration and within 100ms to 500ms of the next tick, the proc will wait for this next tick to happen, carry over that tick value to the new ignite application, and only then, apply the new ignite.
* Ignite will no longer benefit from any "DONE" pct damage mods that might come from the caster, as well as any spellmods or spellpower, since the only things that should affect its damage are 1) The actor's proc spell damage, 2) the mastery value the player has, and 3) "TAKEN" pct damage mods.